Saturday, February 26, 2011

Get going



I got what I needed to get going this morning, a pot of Alterra coffee and a cherry Pop Tart. Now I can head to the basement to workout before I head outside to shovel the snow. I am hoping that the snow that they are saying is coming this afternoon is only a little bit as I want to head to the barn for some bmx racing and I don't feel like shoveling in the morning before I go racing. I am going to go to Rays this afternoon to get out of the house to as Cece and the girls have a few things that they are going to run around and do so that leaves me free to go. Nate is still in Arizona and as far as I know they are still planning on racing this morning in a crit unless they changed their minds and wanted to ride more. I haven't heard yet to what they are doing. Whatever they do they are lucky as it is nice there and we are getting snow here, lucky kids. Well I will keep you posted on what they decided to do. Time for another cup of coffee and head downstairs to workout. Later..

No comments: