Monday, November 07, 2011

Race'n in the barn






Pictures taken by Sam.

Yesterday I loaded the little bikes into the car and headed to the barn for some bmx racing.  It was a blast to be back on the little bikes and racing with a fun crew again.  The racing is fun but the real fun is hanging out with a real cool bunch of people for a day.  I have to say that I missed the fun times on the bmx bike and it was a good choice to go there and race.  I took a 2nd in the 20 inch class and a 3rd in the cruiser class.  It was the first time that I have raced since last March and I could tell as I almost crashed coming out of the first turn.  But after a few gates I got a little better and enjoyed the racing.  Thanks Sam for the awesome pictures you got as always.  For those who are interested in any bmx there is gate practice this Wednesday at the race track in Elkhorn from 5 to 7 pm.  http://www.walworthbmx.com/schedule.html    here is the link.  There is a cost of $10.00 but I have to say it is well worth it.  You do also need a helmet, long pants and a long sleeve shirt on while riding.  Later..

No comments: