Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Done for the year

I did my last day of work today for the rest of the year.  I had 2 extra days that I had to use before the end of the year or lose them.  So held on to them until this week and put them onto the next weeks Christmas holiday week and now I have the next 12 days off and all I have to do is use 5 days of vacation.  So the last few days I went over my list and made sure that I inspected all the devices in my district.  So that being done now I can sit back and get a few things done over the next few days and enjoy some time with family and friends.  Tomorrow I have a few things to do and then hit Rays for some fun in the morning and then get home and do a training ride with Nate.  Then it is run Maddie to her last drivers ed class and try to get her to drive a little.  Like Laura told me made I will take her to the cemetery for the first few times as she is a little afraid of the traffic and driving in it.  Then it is time to get packing and get the last things ready for our trip to Arizona.  Can't wait to get out there to ride and enjoy the warmer weather.  Later..

No comments: