Thursday, November 17, 2005

11/17

We went to the bmx barn tonight and I tried a new gear for the starts. Boy going up a couple of inches makes a big difference out of the gate. I felt better and now I have to get the skills down. It was a good night of practice. Nate was getting faster and better each gate start. He should be ready to go when we get back from Thanksgiving. It's to bad that we miss 2 race dates at the barn but we will be ready to go when we get back. Nate is doing the state cross race this Sunday and I hope he does well. Russell is going to take him there I hope Nate keeps him in line again.

I'm going to go killing this next week by my bros house upnorth. I hope that I see some deer and one that is worth shooting at. I usually only shot 8 point or bigger but in a new area we will have to see. I'll keep you all posted. Have a good turkey day and see ya later. Later..

3 comments:

Ronsta, said...

43:16 is the "Elkhorn killa" gear for 20", should use similar inches for cruiser, 38:17 maybe?

Shhhh! Now don't tell anyone. ;)

Ronsta, said...

Aw, no cool emoticons here. Have fun killing stuff.

Jay said...

I had a 41:18 and it felt like I was spinning out of the gate. So I increased the gear. So you think it might be a little big do ya. I felt better but have to see how it works for at least one race. Thanks I'll see arfter the kill.