Monday, November 28, 2005

Home sweet home

Well after the week of sitting in the woods and getting no deer I'm back at home. Like I said not getting a deer is not all bad news because I saved money to spend at the races and on the bikes. Don't get me wrong but any day in the woods is better then a day at work. And a week off the bike is always good for the body.

This week will be another day at the bmx track on Thursday for gate starts and racing this Sunday at about 12:30pm. So if you all have nothing to do ride early and come see some cool action at the bmx track.

Got the Christmas tree tonight and will put it up over the weekend. I have to say I'm not like the goat about the holiday I enjoy it but his tree does kick ass. We don't go way over board but the uncle's and grandparents do. That way I don't have to. Nothing else to say except that being back at work sucks. I only have 6 weeks of vacation and 13 paid holidays a year. I wish I had more time off like the Mitch Man. But the kids need to eat and the bills need to be paid. Anyhow working for the government is all that hard. Later..

4 comments:

The Shed Master said...

You could've at least got a deer wit' the Ford fer chrissakes

Jay said...

We did see plenty of them deer sleeping on the side of the road. One would think that the deer would pick a more quite place to sleep wouldn't ya. Maybe next time I'll move the urban tank over and run one over for you Russell.

Sarah Lukas said...

all we got was a little doe...It wasn't worth it for the little guy!

Jay said...

Yea I didn't get a shot at a nice buck but like I said not getting a deer saved me money for bikes. Keep up the training and see you in the spring.