Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Cry Baby

I posted a reply on the WORS board to epicmadness and crying about a pulled muscle in his leg. I see that he may have pulled it on the way to the buffet. I was replying that sorenss is a minor thing that happens when you exercise. He posted on his blog that I'm a prick. Well enough said, I hope he comes on a ride or when I'm passing him in a race he can kiss my half ass on the way past him. He is a little fish in abig bowl that I can see may last in racing for a year or 2 and then find a hobby that he doesn't have to committ so much energy to. I guess the newbies don't know how to handle minor discomfort and all. I hope epicfatness had a good work out as he was pissed at my reply. I see that I'll be making a new friend real soon. Later..

6 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Uh oh, blog drama!

DIHAF? said...

What do you expect from a guy who likes marmots.

Mountaingoat said...

I love drama. Will you guys wrestle in jello?

Jay said...

No jello just the bikes. My leg is sore right now so we will have to see.

The Shed Master said...

Try God for healing. Worked for Reggie.

DIHAF? said...

I was glad I got here before Don erased the posts.

Let your timing chimps duke it out. Chimp knife fight!