Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New family member

A addition was just delivered to the family. It was so nice clean and shinny. It was as tight as I have ever seen ( when I figure posting pictures I'll get one up). It is a 24 inch cruiser for the bmx track. I put a great GT frame with a Answer carbon pro fork some primo cranks, xtr brakes and now waiting on a set of Sun race wheels. The bike is clean tight and fast feeling. I'm hoping that the bike will help my poor skills get alittle better this year. It is about half the weight of the bike I raced last year. You have to love it as putting together a great light race bike is less then 4 or 5 bones. I'm going to get out of work alittle early today and go bombing around on it as bmx racing starts this sat.

Did a night ride last night and it was a faster one which was fine but the leaders never waited long enough for the ones that fell off the back or had to wait for the others to get over the logs they wanted to ride over. The minute they got over they would just take off screwing the ones behind. But hey Jack was there so I knew that would happen. I had no problem keeping up a but I didn't want Sammy or a few others to be dropped and not know where to go. It was a good ride and enjoyed every minute of it. I can do night rides every night instead of training any time.

Russell didn't make the ride as he has a real bad eye infection. His eye looks so bad that it looks like a red golf ball. He went to the Dr. yesterday and I haven't heard from him yet to what happened. He may have lost a contact lens in his eye or something. I told him to wash his hands after taking a dump and rubbing his eyes. This happens to him every year. Have to try to talk to him today and see what's up.

Tonight is parent teacher confritation. I get to hear your kids are great but..... I go to the first one and let Cece go to the rest as I tell the teachers that they can deal witht the issuses as that is what they are paid to do. This is when Cece tells me to be quiet. So after that it's better that I don't go any more then the first time ( 2 more later in the year). The teachers get the drift and don't say much after that as I point out the fact that they embarass my kids in front of me to make them behave better and I do the same to them and make them feel like crap in front of the kids. You have to keep the upper hand at all times. We will have to see how they are doing as of right now it all seems ok. Got's to go. Later...

No comments: