Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Drilling teeth

Today had to take Maddie to the dentist to get 2 cavities drilled and filled. Do you believe that a 10 year old could have 2 cavities? Well they said that Maddie had soft teeth and that was the cause of the cavities. The Dentist said a little better brushing would help also.

Russell said that there was a night ride tonight and I got home and Cece didn't home to after 6:30 so the ride was a no go. I wouldn't have gone any how because it was to cold anyways. I'll ride on Sat but the night rides unless it is a little warmer I won't do. I will ride in the basement and not get sick. To say that I rode my bike outside and have a cold for a couple of weeks is not good for any thing. Sorry I'm a wuss and don't like to get sick.

Tomorrow we are going to the bmx track for gate practice. That should be fun as I haven't ridden the bike in like 2 weeks. Get a couple in and then it is racing on Sunday. Russell said that he might try to come out there this week and give it a try. That should be fun. I wonder where Ray and Torgler have been. They said that they were going to be coming there but we haven't seen them there yet. Maybe one of these weeks they will show up. Time to get the kids home work checked and get them into bed. Later..

2 comments:

DIHAF? said...

It was not too cold. Tuesday I was overdressed. Today I wore a set of Colnago windproof tights a long underwear shirt with short sleeved jersey and a 10 year old Pearl Izumi shell with no insulation. I still worked up a sweat. I just wore a dew rag as it was too warm for anything around the face and neck. Bring some of those little grabber heat packets and throw them in your shoes if your feet get cold. Carry a thin blaclava in your coat pocket in case you get cold.

I no longer have the willpower to ride inside.

Jay said...

I may try it if the wife get's home from school early enough. I will ride the ride this Saturday. I have to switch the smoothie tires off the SS and I will ride that now on. I have to conform to the rest of the group.