Saturday, November 12, 2005

Car = $

I had to take the car to the shop yesterday as the intake manifold gasket was pissing antifreeze. I could smell some anti freeze after parking the car. I looked under the hood and noticed a area where the leak was and took it to a friend who runs a shop and he put her in the rack today and was hoping to get it done by 1pm. It didn't get done till 3pm so I had to skip the BMX racing tonight. So it will be BMX racing tomorrow. Just what I need to spend a few extra hundred dollars right now. But I guess this is a thing going on with the engine that my car has but I'm over the warranty and had to suck it up.

Nate did a cross race this morning in Sheboygan Falls. He was tired looking and not really in it. He took 4th but there was only 4 guys in his age group. But all the guys in his age group were 14 years old and being 11 he is doing alright. Russell went with us also but he finished out of the top 20 and Rick Walls went and broke his seat and just rode to finish. Pat finished I think in the top 10 as I counted and he was in 13th the first lap and was picking off riders each lap. And big thank you to Liz for playing with the kids while at the race, that was great and the kids loved it. Have to go watch are we there yet with Jessica now. Later..

No comments: