Sunday, November 06, 2005

Sunday barn action

Last night Nate said he wanted to go to the BMX track instead of the cross race. After driving home in the rain and unloading in the cold I think he was happy to be inside this morning. I talked to Russell and he said that the cross race was in good shape but the BMX'n was a blast. Nate and I made all the mains and placed. Nate took a 1st in age group. He had a great hole shot and it was over right from the start. In cruiser he was in a total points against 2 expert racers and was right on their tails right from the start. He is going to be in the mix with those guys soon. I made the main and had the same guys as last night. I was a lot closer today and I think in a few weeks after Thursday practices and getting the track dialed in I may make a good showing in the races.

I hope that everyone had a good race this weekend. Nate may skip the next cross and race the weekend again at the BMX races. We will wait and see how he feels at the weeks end. Time to go and eat dinner. Later..

4 comments:

Ronsta, said...

Good job this weekend, sounds like a fun course. Will be there Saturday.

Jay said...

Thanks Ron, We may be there as there is a cross race in Sheboygan. I will let it up to Nate to choose.

DIHAF? said...

Sounds like Nate is tearing it up. Sounds like a story or two I heard about his old man back in the day from Dave Schneider.

Jay said...

You can't always believe what you hear. Although when it comes to biking most can be true. Come out there on a Sunday when the Pack is playing and weather is not nice. It is fun.