Wednesday, November 23, 2005

No deer

I went to the deer stand last night and this morning. I didn't see any deer either time. I kind of hope that I get a deer but if I don't it saves alot of time and money. I'm the only one in my family that will eat the meat. If I choose to get it made in to sausage that cost about $250.00. So if no deer no problem. More bike parts and race fee's if no deer.

Last night we went to a bar in Spring Valley and had all you can eat chicken wings for $6.25. Russell would have been proud as I ate enough for a small clyde. He could have put away double what I did but I got our monies worth. On top of it my brother had free drink coupons so the beer was free to. Nice little bar and not smokey at all. Full of good wings and beer and home by 7:00pm.

Tomorrow morning Cece and the kids are driving up to spend Thanksgiving here at Wades. We are also celebrating Jessica's 4th B-day. It should be fun and I'm going to take Nate out to the deer stand and if a deer comes close I'll shoot it even if it is not a bigger buck. It should be cool if we get one while he is there with me. Going back to the stand this afternoon and in the morning but I will take a deer if it is big before Nate get's here. Nothing else but hunting deer and drinking beer. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

F the deer, send me the directions for the wings!