Saturday, August 05, 2006

8/5



Here is picture of us just before the pre ride at the NORBA Nationals. It was a sunny and hot day. It was about 105 degrees the day we pre rode. This is the day that after the pre ride that Maddie and Cece decided that the course was so bad and the temps being high that they would not waste the money and time to race. That was to bad they didn't race but it was better then having a real bad race or a DNF. As you can see the area was nothing but brown grass and open trails to ride on. It was by far the worst course ever. It makes Phillips race seem like a 10 star course. But Nate and I raced and enjoyed the race any how.

Today I went to the BMX track and helped fill a bunch of wheel barrows for about 1 1/2 hours. Then I had to get a few things ready before the race. I had to clean the bikes and get them ready and get the rest of the things in order. All 4 of us are going to race tomorrow I think for the first time this year. I'm hoping that Maddie is ready and that Cece is also. Nate should be OK and I'm just hoping for a good finish. Time to go out and start the grill and get some food going. Later..

No comments: