Friday, August 18, 2006

New Baby in the house



We have a new baby hanging in the basement now. I bought the frame last spring and got the fork this summer and started to put the bike together over the last few weeks. Nate wanted a carbon handle bar also so I made a deal that if he paid for half of it I would also. I got the great wheel set Tuesday from the Master wheel builders of Russell and Ron. The wheels are great and really cool. Nate took it for a spin outside today and the bike is nice and solid and really light. He should be able to rip it up at the bmx track. I may have to build a 20 inch up for myself and race age and cruiser. Tomorrow he is going to ride it at the track so that should be the real test. See you at the bmx track maybe. Have to go my brother just pulled in. Later..

No comments: