Wednesday, October 18, 2006

10-18-06



We went to a festival that was around the Space Needle in Centennial park that made anything around here look sad. It was a fun day as there was bands and food everywhere. If more time was to be had it would have been fun to see a little more of the festival. But as it was we walked like 3 or 4 miles to get there and wanted to get back and relax as it was like 100 degree's that day.

Nothing else is happening around here as the weather has been crappy at night and Cece has had classes at night and parent conferences also. It is a busy time of the year for us and the riding gets to the every now and then outside and more inside. But if the night rides come up I will try to make those. I need to get more riding in as I have to stay in shape to ride the tandem in the Iceman with Mike Owens. I'm off the next 2 days as the kids are off for teachers convention and I have 4 weeks to burn up yet before the end of the year. We have some errands to run and try to get to the pumpkin farm and 2 cross races this weekend. Well nothing else to do except to get my big bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: