Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Home sweet home



Here is a picture of us driving across the bridge for Oregon to Washington. If you are afraid of heights and water then avoid this bridge as it is like a mile or longer and very high. It was a really nice drive and a cool bridge to drive over.

I got back from a convention in La Crosse. The weather there was beautiful and I got a ride in both days. On Monday I rode the old Blue Bird race trails. It was nice to ride in a area that I raced before but it was different as I had to find my way around and then get out before it got dark as I would have maybe had to stay the night if I got lost. Then yesterday I just had time to ride a state trail and never made it to the best trails up by Grand Dads bluff. The time never allowed but I still got 2 good rides in. Now 1 more race and then it will be bmx race time and night rides as often as possible. Well time to eat. Later..

No comments: