Friday, October 20, 2006

All play'n and no work'n


It won't be long and we will all be hanging out at the bmx track for some fast and furious racing and practices. This was a picture of us racing at the Barn on one of the double weekends. I think this was right before the BS open finals. I heard the track has been built and the practices will start the first Thursday after the races on 11/4. The website has the times and the dates for the practices and the races http://www.walworthbmx.com/ so check it out.

Tomorrow is the cross race in Whitewater and then a race at Cam Rock on Sunday. Again I'm not doing either race but Nate is doing them both. Nate said he is looking forward to doing a race on both days of the weekend. I hope he has the energy for the races after he goes to a dance tonight and mac's on the girls all night.

Spent the last 2 days off with the kids as they had off for teachers convention and I had 4 weeks of vacation to burn. I got some things done yesterday like buying on of these to kill deer and then taking the kids to get some pumpkins to stab later this and cook the insides. Today we all went to the Whole food store and just kind of laughed at all the fools over paying for the stuff there. Boy I'm out of that loop where people think it is cool to dress like bums and others to dress with sweaters and wide corduroy on. And Coop if I ever have a pair of glasses hanging on the end of my nose just walking around thinking that it is cool come over and smack those pieces of shit right off my face. I can say I won't be there again to buy anything soon as it cost $6.69 for a gallon of milk and prices for the fruit and meat were just so high we couldn't believe it. Now we are just getting the punks ready for the dance and then relaxing watching a movie with Jessie. Time to get them ready and the relax. Later..

No comments: