Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oh Well

I tried to load a picture of the pumpkins are we cut them but the site is not letting me up load the picture. Have to wait another day I guess. Well other news The Boy and I went for a night ride last night with Russ, Bubba, Candy, Jim and Randy on the Tosa trails. We got a good couple of hours in and it was a blast to ride at night again in great weather. Today I went for a ride with Mike Owens on the tandem on the single track in the Tosa trails again. Boy was that a blast and we got real smooth riding that bus by the end. We were able to get the ride in before the rain started as I got done with work at 1pm as I started at 5am. Mike took off in the afternoon and we got rolling after a few adjustments to make it comfortable for me. I think Don should add a tandem class for the Marathon races next year. Time to get to bed as I'm beat from only getting a couple of hours of sleep last night. Later..

1 comment:

Mountaingoat said...

I think the tandem class would be cool also. Let's hit him up Saturday about it.