Wednesday, October 11, 2006

100%


Here is a picture of us on a boat that took us around Lake Washington. It was a tour that showed the big houses of the rich famous people that made millions and billions of dollars. It was a real nice ride and then we went to a classic car show in town.

I went to the Dr. That put my fingers back on and he gave me a total release. He said that I have almost 100% of the movement back and he has never had someone who messed their fingers up as bad as I did do this well. He said that I don't have to see him anymore and that I can do any thing that I want with no restrictions.

Going to see how the legs feel as they are still sore from the race and the cramping that I had whether I will race in the night race this Friday. I know Nate wants to race so he will and I will have to see. I want to take it easy as I'm going to race the Ice Man on the back of the tandem with Mike Owens. So I want to take a couple of days off and then be ready for the race also. Time to go and have a bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: