Friday, May 04, 2007

2 to go


2 days until Don yells goooooooooooooooo and the season is under way. Here is a picture of Maddie at the Sunburst race 2 years ago. This year Maddie is racing for the MARS team so she is excited to get the season under way.
I didn't get to the Thursday World Championships yesterday as Cece is at a seminar for math teachers at Green Lake. So that left me with the punks and I thought the best was to stay home and ride the trainer with them instead of leaving them home. I didn't want to come home with a few tied up or have take care of any fighting that may have gone on. There will be more training rides later so I'll make those.
Leaving in the morning and hoping to get there to pre ride at about 1. Then get to the hotel and relax before the race. See ya at the race. Later..

No comments: