Wednesday, May 02, 2007

4 days


Here is a picture of Cece racing Iola 2 years ago. Last year she broke her elbow pre-riding there.
Started to get a few things ready for the race this weekend. Got the punks shoes and lids together and just have to make sure all the riding clothes are washed and sorted to the right travel bag. Being the first race I'm sure we will forget something. 2 years ago I had to call Danny as I forgot my entire travel bag with everything in it and he brought it to me on race day. Last year for the last race we forgot the Punks shoes and had to barrow Megan and Jamie's shoes. So I hope that we don't forget anything. I will lay everything out and check it twice this weekend.


Tonight Nate had another softball game and it was a real blow out. In 3 innings they won 29-3. We started having the kids stop after taking 1 base even after it would had been a home run, which 5 or more could had been. Nate had a couple of nice hits and some real nice stops at 1st base tonight. I think that they may have a chance at winning all the games again this year. Time to get the punks in bed. Later..

1 comment:

Laurie said...

good luck! nice pics btw.