Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday World Championships

Well Nate and I will get the chance to ride the Thursday group ride again tonight. I will try to keep him on until the Fox River and then we will go up the big hill and meet back with the group as they ride back into Big Bend and ride back down Woods Rd with them. Nate just needs a few more longer fast paced rides and I think he will be ready for the longer sport races. The distance was the key at the Iola race and it was the same last year for the first race. Just have to get past the longer time in the saddle and then he will get back to the form that will have him challenging for the medals. I also need a faster ride as I plan on doing the bone ride next Wed. so I hope I have enough in the tank for it. Just have to see I guess. Well see ya at the ride. Later..

No comments: