Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hittin the road











Last night after church I went to the real Mexican restaurant a few miles from the house. I forget how big the burritos and Tortas are. We got a steak burrito for Nate and it was as big as a football and he ate about 4/5's of it and Maddie and Jess split her bean, onion and cheese burrito. I'm glad I wasn't in the same room as those 2. I had a torta which is a huge sandwich with pieces of steak and the rest of the favorite Mexican fillings. Also I bought 3 taco's which were not needed but Cece ate 1 and I ate the other 2. Add the chips and salsa and I was stuffed. Any time you want the real Mexican food come on over and I will take you the hidden secretes.

Today Nate and I went out to Lyons and rode the state road course with the Jr's and the fast guys on the MARS team and the fast guy from Hayes the B-Dog. It was a great day for a ride although it was a little windy but that made it all the better. The kids held up great and now they know the course and what to expect. I think the 3 of them will do great at the race in a few weeks. I got home and dropped Nate off at a friends house and then went and Bought a new TV. The one upstairs was almost 20 years old and the picture was getting smaller and it needed a kick to make it work right. I looked in the paper this morning and Circuit City had a deal on the Plasma's so off I was and got a nice one that I can watch all the cycling I want. Oh yea that is 2 hours a week. Well the NASCAR races will be nice to watch on it.

1 comment:

Star Capital Management said...

Yeah, I lit those punks up that day.