Saturday, May 26, 2007

Crystal Ridge ride

Today we loaded the truck and car and went to Crystal Ridge for a nice ride. We took 2 cars as Cece and Maddie rode together and Nate and I rode together. After they rode for a while they took off and ran some errands so that is why we took the 2 vehicles so they didn't have to wait for us to finish our ride. Nate and I hit the Alpha trails a couple of times and then rode the trails at Crystal for a while. The bottom is a little wet in spots but not that bad that while riding that you do any damage by being on it. We had a nice ride for 2 hours and then came home and I got the Harley running so that one day I might take it for a ride, yea right as I have only out 200 miles on it in the last 3 years. Maybe I'll get it out one of the next 2 days. I also got the car washed and waxed so I only have the truck to do over the next 2 days. Have to get these things done now as over the next weekends it will either be a road race for Nate or a WORS race for all of us. Tomorrow Nate and I are going to meet the other Jrs and the Goat for a ride on the state road course. Nate is looking forward to the ride and so am I as I haven't ridden out there since the last time I did the state road race in like 91 or 92 before I got run over by the truck. I can't believe it was 14 years ago from May 23rd. Boy time flies when your having fun. Well time to get to church. Later..

No comments: