Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fat Tire time

Heading to the fat tire race tomorrow. Got the bikes ready, the bags are are packed and we are going to load the truck to head to the race at 6:30am. This is going to be Nate's first time to do the short and fat. He has a preferred start and I think he should do OK. I'm also doing the short and fat on the single speed again and I also have a preferred start. We are looking forward to do the race together and I hope not to get beat by him by to much. I think if he can hold my wheel he has a chance to be in the top 3. I took 3rd in the single speed last year and I hope to be one of the top again. Nate is going to come up on Friday with Marty and Dylan so he should have a fun ride up. Thanks Marty for bringing him up. Good luck to those coming up for the race and stop by and say hi at the condo. Time to make sure everything is in order. Later..

3 comments:

Hauser said...

Apparently Sport Clyde results will not get you a preferred start? I'll be the one on the pink bike BEHIND the preferred starters. Save me a wheel!

Anonymous said...

C'mon guys - there is no pride in doing the KIDS race!!!

Anonymous said...

Condo!
Condo!
Is that like Toga!
Where is it!