Friday, September 28, 2007

Finally Friday


Finally got to the end of the week after getting to work early to get some things done and all the running that goes on during the week. Today was a day of work that I couldn't wait to end. Got done with work and got a ride in with Nate on the single speeds to get his legs loosened up for the weekend of racing, I also got the car washed and the grass cut. Then I got Nate's cross things ready so I know nothing will be forgotten for the races. I have been running at work for the last 3 to 4 weeks and with the traveling to the races and all I'm happy to see the WORS season come to a end. Still have the Cross season now for Nate and the indoor bmx'n will fire up real soon again to. And we still have to throw the football on the pile for another 7 weeks. Now it is time to finish the bottle of wine and get the punk to bed soon as we have a busy weekend coming up. Later..

1 comment:

Sarah Lukas said...

yea, with wors races ending it definitely seems like you guys have a busy busy schedule! good luck at cross