Thursday, September 06, 2007

More of the same

Tonight was more of the same tonight. Got home from a long day at the airport testing the airplane de-icers. got a quick ride on the rollers and then it was off to Nate's football practice. The practice went OK and the first game is this weekend and I hope that they are ready. I think that they will do OK but there is a lot of room for improvement. I hope everything goes good and we can pull off a win, just have to wait and see. Also tonight the mosquitoes were out and sucking the blood out of all of us. It has been a large can of OFF each night. Man that is getting old and I'm turning into a walking OFF can. I'm itching in spots I didn't know a bug could get to. Time to go and scratch and try to sleep without scratching till I bleed. Later..

No comments: