Monday, September 24, 2007

Russell's Superwife of the week



I seen this fine lady running from Russell's van while I went by during my race. I thought maybe it was his new wife so I thought nothing of it. I kinda thought it was a fine catch for Russell and all so I said nothing. To only find out later that Russell's bike had a break down so I think Russell must not have put out the night before the race so she loosened up a few chain ring bolts on the bike and a few wheel lug nuts on the van. This means your chain ring will fold in half on your bike during the race and your wheel lug nuts and bolts will shear fall off the van on the way home. Russell you have to recognize the new wife as the boss or you will be paying for ever. Don't be a FOOL and she won't mess with the bike or van. BE NICE TO YOUR NEW WIFE. .

No comments: