Friday, September 07, 2007

Flying new colors


The girls painted my toe nails the other night. The other colors wore off so they said I needed a new coat. The thing is I have never cared about them painting the toe nails and they have been doing it for like 8 or 9 years now. Last year when I was off for the summer because of the banged up fingers they painted the finger nails and I left it on for the NORBA Nationals and our entire trip out west. I did get a few looks like I was weird but who cares as maybe I am. Well tomorrow it is the first football game so Nate is looking over the play book and then getting to bed early for a good night of rest. Then we are off to the race course for a lap or 2 hen back home for a good night sleep. Good luck to those racing the Palos race. Thanks Rachael again for getting my ride rolling right again. Later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

Why did they miss your big toe? I wonder about you :-)