Monday, September 03, 2007

Looking OK



The leg is doing OK I think. It's not bad or real good either. There is no infection which was my main concern. The flap of skin graft is turning black and should fall off down the road. I'm just hoping that it will heal over the wound in time. The entire process will take a couple of months as it has in the past for smaller wounds. The bruise is working it's way through now nicely, I think that is from the riding the last couple of days. The knee cap still hurts where the main cut is and I think that got bruised from the impact and it is better each day also. The only time it really hurts is when I put hard pressure riding up hill seated. Hopefully it will be better by the weekend.
Nothing but a easy ride pulling Jessie on the trail a bike on the single speed. I did have to take Cece's bike and ride home to get a tube for Nate's road bike as he got a flat and I didn't bring a road tube. No problem they were by the lake and it was cool there and I got a nice 10 mile time trial in. Then it was getting chores done and now we are watching Flushed Away. Time for some popcorn and Kool Aid. Later..

No comments: