Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dust has settled

Picture of the family after Nate's race.


I have finally had some time to relax after the running around for the last week. It was a blast going to the Grands and all but it is nice to relax a bit. This weekend is the State Cross race and Nate is ready to race the cross bike again after racing the bmx bike for the last weekend. He has been asking about the NBL and a race in Ohio over Christmas vacation. A parent of another racer talked about the race and now Nate is interested in this race. I will have to see about it as it would be another license and I don't know about trying to get to another race that requires about 7 or 8 hours of travel. I will have to look into it and check it out though before I push it aside. Also maybe his new bikes will be here by then. I ordered a Laser Lite Pro 20 inch and 24 inch as he is just a bit to big for his expert 20 inch and cruiser so time for the bigger bikes. Just have to see how things are going around the Christmas time and see if we drive to the race in Ohio. To much to do before then to worry to much about it though. Later..

1 comment:

Star Capital Management said...

Hey, I know that kid! Congrats!