Sunday, November 18, 2007

Luck is still holding

I have been sitting in the tree stand and I have not seen a deer. Not one has come by or anything so I won't have to clean the gun or a deer. I really don't mind not getting one as Cece doesn't eat the meat and the Punks and I are the only ones that do so I always get it all made into sausage and jerky which then costs me about $300.00. Now we are just sitting watching the Packer game and having a few beers so no more hunting today for me. I will get one more day in tomorrow so maybe I will see a deer but if not I won't mind.

I would like to thank Pat and Russell for taking Nate to the Cross race today. I tried calling Russell to find out how the 3 of them did but I got no answer so I will try later. That leaves only the State Cross race to go and we will home for that. We leave Wed for the Grands in Tulsa and I'm looking forward to it. I hope Nate is. Time to catch the game. Later..

2 comments:

Mad Trix said...

Thanks to Nate for the shout-outs on each lap. Makes us old guys feel young again!

tosacrosser said...

Nate threw down.
I sucked up 5th.
Russell maybe 8th.

Not the best day.