Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ETC........


Just been doing things around here for a few days. I got after work yesterday and the punks sat and took about 5 hours to do an hours worth of homework because they kept bothering each other and messing around. I just worked out and then relaxed as the hip was sore for some reason so I just vegged and shook my head as they sat and did their homework. When they got done doing their homework it was enough time to shower and go to bed. I think that they learned a lesson last night as they didn't get to do a thing other then school crap all day. Today was better as Nate got done in an hour and rode the spin bike for an hour after. Maddie took about 2 hours today which was way better. I worked out again and changed the chain ring on my bmx cruiser to a smaller gear as the outdoor gear was a tad to big for the indoor track. Now I'm sitting watching Big Fat Loser and I think I will get a nice big bowl of ice cream.

Later....

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

At least the girls have shirts on now. they are nbc retard green but shirts