Monday, November 19, 2007

Views of the hunt

Here is my brother Wades house where we stayed for the weekend of hunting.
The trail that I walked out to my stand that is right behind his house.
My Dad's deer stand that was about a 4 minute walk from the door for him. Nice..
My deer stand that was about a 15 to 20 minute walk but well worth the trip.
My killing machine that never unleashed it's powers as I never seen a deer this year. It was a nice weekend and I wish it would have turned out better with a deer hanging. That was OK as we are leaving for BMX Grands in Tulsa on Wed morning and I didn't need that headache or spend the $ for making it into sausage. Time to get a few things ready for the trip.

Oh yea thanks Pat and Russell for taking the Boy to the cross race as Nate had a good race and won the race. Nate has won the series and now only 1 more race and that is the State cross race and he hopes to win that again this year. See ya later..

1 comment:

Christine said...

some of that looks like some good trail riding.