Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Only 3 days 2 go

I took Friday off to head up by my brothers to deer hunt. He has been seeing a nice big buck roaming around behind his place so we are hoping to see it and most of all my Dad or I have a shot at it. It is always nice to get out in the woods and just sit there and listen for the deer and think about stupid things for a couple of days waiting for a deer to come by. In the past we have been lucky as we sat in a nice deer stand by my parents and only shot at deer that were at least 8 points or more, we passed on a bunch of deer over the years. Now we hope to see a couple and have a shot at a nice one. Now if I see a decent buck it is going down. I don't think I could shoot a doe though. I need to start getting my stuff together as I always forget something. Good thing is that if I forget anything Wade has it or I just run into town and buy it. I hope my Dad doesn't forget my gun as I gave it to him this last weekend to bring there, I hate to have to go and buy another gun. Later..

No comments: