Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time to get kill'n




Thanks for the pictures Ron.


Tonight Nate and I hit the barn for some more gates. And a big thanks to Ron for coming out and working with Nate. Ron has got Nate getting out of the gate strong and fast and hitting the manuals and rhythm sections smooth and fast. I think Nate should be ready for the Grands in Tulsa next week. He is racing Friday in the Race Of Champions and the then on Saturday and Sunday in the Grand Nationals. The main goal is to make the main event in both and the best would be in the top 3 or the top box. I think if he rides hard and rides the way he has been he has a shot at making the top 3, so I hope that everything goes well.


Tomorrow I will leave to go up by my bothers for deer hunting for the weekend. Like I said there has been a nice big buck around his place and we are hoping to see it and have a shot at it. If not it will be nice to just sit in the woods. I will go up tomorrow and then hunt for 3 days maybe if I don't get lucky and get a deer on one of the first days. I will then head home on Monday night and then get things loaded and head to Tulsa on early Wed morning. Well time to go and get my hunting things ready. Later..

No comments: