Thursday, November 01, 2007

Just pedaling along




Here are some pictures from the gate practice tonight. Nate was getting the gates down and blowing out of them by the end of the night. Thanks to Ron for helping him get the right lines and picking up the speed through out the night. Maddie was doing good and seems to enjoy the bmx track the most of all the bikes that she rides. I feel a lot better on the track this year and hope that the racing picks up a notch for me. I just have to get over the first triple and hope that I'm not having to try to pass anyone as I don't think there is any place to that unless you do a low high in turn 2 and I'm to old to tangle with others. Hope to see you at the gate practices soon. The kids miss the next on because they are spending some time with my parents but I may still go. Next up is the 2 cross races this weekend for Nate and the Night Race on Sunday night.



Here are some pictures from the night ride last night. I couldn't believe that there was 43 people there for the ride. It was a perfect night for a ride and a few beers at the end. We broke up into several groups and it was off for the ride. We ended up breaking up into several more groups and all meet up at the end for some beers. I enjoyed the ride and it was fun to ride with a few faces that I haven't seem for a while. I hope to see a few of them again on Sunday night. Later..

No comments: