Monday, December 31, 2007

1 more ride please


Today as I sit here on the lap top and having a glass of wine getting ready to read the town paper from Wade just enjoying the feeling of the last ride of the year. This morning I got up and seen the little dusting of snow we got and I was thinking PERFECT for a ride with some friends. I got the Boy up and we had some oatmeal and pancakes and off to the ride we went. We got to Russell's crib in plenty of time to get ready for the 7th annual New Years eve ride. I thought it may be just Russell, Pat and the Boy and myself but Ron, Carlos, Sonja, Cooop, Brian, Denny, and Mark rolled in. It was a great ride and just what the legs needed. I may have to get out on Saturdays that we don't have bmx and enjoy the riding in the snow more often. It sure beats the rollers during the winter. I forgot the camera so I have no pictures so check the other blogs for some snap shots of the adventure. Tonight Nate is at a friends as they are enjoying steak and lobster and going bowling as we enjoy bacon wrapped smokies, hot wings and other snack foods. We will bowl on the Wii and enjoy some wine and bubbly. May you all have a safe and happy new year. Later..

Thanks to Ron for the Picture.

No comments: