Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas show

Jessica getting ready to sing.
Father Norby dressed up as Santa.

Tonight was the Christmas concert for the kids. It was a nice concert and I almost heard the kids sing. Jessica was singing but Nate and Maddie were more or less just moving their lips. Has if you were right next to them you could hear a wisp of a few words but not much else. As always the kids have to be there early so we got there 50 minutes early so I took the new Velo News and a cup of coffee to pass the time. Cece took a cup of coffee and corrected a stack of papers to pass the time. Man I can't believe Nate is in 8th grade and this was his last concert. Next year it will be events at Thomas More and Maddie's last concert. Man where have the years gone. 4 days to go and to many things to get done before Christmas.

Oh yea one minor slip today and I smashed a finger between 2 50# weights and now I have a nice black finger nail. It hurts alittle and it is one of the fingers I caught in the gate last summer. So close but all good now. Later..

No comments: