Thursday, December 27, 2007

Bikes and more Bikes

Nate's new bikes.
Nate's 20 inch bike. It has 1.5 a wheel on the rear and I put his 1 3/8's on the front. I will put matching tires on before the first practice and race.
I took the steel fork off and put a nice carbon one on. Also took the aluminum bars off and put a pair of carbon bars on to make it light and fast.
Nate's new cruiser. I put a older front wheel on it as it has a nice Sun hub not a cheap one. I will probably put a Super Stock rear on also and sell the wheel set that came with it.
I again took the steel fork off and put on a nice carbon fork. We are going to try the new bikes and see how it fits at the first practice. If the new cruiser tad big we will put a new set of bars on the other cruiser and finish out the season on that one and have this one ready for the summer. The new 20 inch is a perfect fit right now so we should be set. It should be fun to see Nate race the first few races on the new bikes and see if he can pull a few wins on them. Maddie will now step in to the other bikes and they should fit a lot better then the old Schwinn mini she was using for the last couple of years. Later..

1 comment: