Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last Gate of the Year

Today was the last gate practice of the year and it was a nice night again. There was not a whole lot of people there and that made it nice. You could get as many gates as you wanted and never wait in line. That meant that you could keep going till you bonked, I came close a few times. It was nice to see Len and the boys out on the track and Dan T to for the first time this year. Tonight I think that I finally got the gate down and I was getting out right when it was dropping. I also fell a ton better going over the rhythm sections. Figures that I get comfortable and now there is a 2 week break and I will have to start over. Oh well. Nate was flying and smoking all of us as always. Len was getting it down and flying out of the gate now he just needs to get used to the step ups and rhythm areas. Dan had it down by the end of the night but Nate was still smoking him. See you at the gates next year. Later..

No comments: