Friday, December 14, 2007

F'n computer, Hannah Montana tickets

I got the computer 2 1/2 years ago and I would have thought that it would have lasted longer. It shut down and then would not re boot up. I tried everything I knew which is really nothing and talked to Danny and a guy at work and nothing worked. So I cussed at it unplugged it and tossed in the back seat and drove it to Best Buy for some Geek to look at it. I I had them run a data save so they could save Cece's class work and school stuff. Also he was going to try to pull all the I tunes that Nate had bought. I told him to trash the pictures if he couldn't fit them onto the disk that he was using to save the data. I told the Geek to just remove everything then and them reload all the things back on that came with it when it was new. He said he could make it happen and then the thing should be like new. So here I am $300.00 poorer but hopefully everything will be fine soon.

So I called Wade last night to tell him what the kids wanted for Christmas. I also asked him to try to call Ticketmaster and get 4 tickets to the Hannah Montana concert Jan 13th here in Milwaukee for me. The tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10pm. I would try here and hopefully one of us would get the tickets. He says hang on and looks it up on his computer and says he is able to get pre sale tickets as he is a Ticket Master club member and could buy tickets today at 10am. He called in and they tell him to give the secret Hannah Montana fan club word. He say what the F are you talking about? He says I don't have it and they say see ya. He talks to a few teachers at his school and a friend of a teacher makes a few calls and gets the word from someone and calls Wade. He calls back and got me 4 tickets is a pretty good spot. Now should I ebay them for the big bucks or take the girls? Jessica says you better be taking me to the concert or else. I have to think about about it but I think I will be taking her to the concert.

2 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Ebay, those tickets hotter than a Zepplin ticket.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was you...WOW Hanna Montana; you are going to have such a good time.

Yeah, I know kids...blah, blah, blah. I'm still extremely happy that the first show that my son wanted me to take him to was Green Day.