Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Moron's


Today I ran into a few people that are total morons and I had to hold my breath a time or 2 but had to let the last one know it. The first time was a guy that told us he was not going to pay for a linear meter to measure hides for coats and furniture. I told nicely that he would and he walked away in a huff and said that I would see about it. Well the bill is in the mail. The next was a real rude Dr. at a health center that we where doing the scales at. At one point after testing a scale we asked a nurse which to do next as there were patients in rooms as we didn't want to walk in on any. He said that we were incompetent and Teresa just looked and he and told him that he was and he just walked away and was not to be seen again. The last was a guy that walked into the church basement where we were picking up pizzas that we sold for Nate's athletics at school. The person in charge was stuck in traffic a running late and she had the list of what we bought so we had to wait. I didn't mind as I know she works hard at doing all this for us. A guy walks in a started to swear at the 2 kids waiting for her and I just got up and was in his face ( I didn't swear once ) that his behavior was not good as he was swearing at kids and that he was not very christian. He started to get a little rude with me until I just looked him in the face and told him to just shut it. He did as I think he knew better and walked away and started to talk in Spanish to another parent. I looked over and told him again to shut it and sit down or just leave, he did shut his mouth and just sat his ass down. Some people are just morons and need to be told so. I don't mind telling them and I will. So if you are needing a hand let me know and I will help you tell a moron that he is one. Later..

No comments: