Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What next?

I got to my car after work to drop off the work van and move the computer and things over and the battery was dead. I don't know what was going on but nothing. I called Cece and she drove over with the truck and I hooked up the jumper cables and it started right away but I don't know why the battery went dead. It is a newer battery as I bought it last winter and it one of the top of the line ones that Copper told me to get. But it isn't the battery a I think there was a short some where causing the problem or something was left on. I looked for the battery charger and I couldn't find it as I think I lent it to Russell to get the road Bastard going so he could sell it. So I went and bought another charger to have a spare one hanging around. It started again but I still put it one the charger over night. Then Cece and I went to her Christmas Party for dinner and a beer. Later..

2 comments:

DIHAF? said...

There is a known issue with cars with automatic antennas. I had one where antenna motor was warm. I disconnected it as I didn't want to stick cash into it. I would have to reconnect if for a car wash though.

I bet if you did a little search on your model and battery drain or short there may be a known issue.

Jay said...

The car was fine today.