Saturday, December 29, 2007

7 of 11

Well the 11 days off are almost over. I can't believe that I only have 4 more days off. I have managed to keep busy doing something everyday. Yesterday I finally got to the cable store and picked up the HD DVR box to go with the Plasma TV I bought this summer. The shows look great in HD, I can't believe I waited this long to get the HD box.

Yesterday as I was driving home from Southridge the car spun out 2 times. Not all the way around just the rear end sliding sideways as I was driving. I told Cece she ended up in the ditch 2 weeks ago because of her driving not the tires on the car. Well I was wrong as the rear tires on the car were pretty bald and that caused the car to spin out. The good thing was I had a appointment at 1pm to get new tires put on the car. I got the new tires and man could I tell the difference just driving home and the snow was the worst when I was driving home. Good time to have new tires as the winter is just starting. I got home and spent 2 and half hours snow blowing the snow.

Last night Cece and I went to her brothers for an open house. It was the first time I had that much to drink. I had a few gin and tonics (5) and man they hit me big time. I'm lucky that Cece wasn't drinking as she made sure we got home safe. I would not have had that much to drink if I was driving though. Tonight is another party and I don't think I will have to much to drink tonight after last night. Just have to wait and see. Time to get downstairs and workout. Later..

2 comments:

Iguana said...

I can picture you been drunk haha!

Jay said...

Nothing like you were at the fat Tire 40.