Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Be Prepared


Thinking this is the message that should be posted for the drive the next few days. Just going to have to roll with the pace and be happy. Going to have to keep the thoughts of getting out of here in my mind. Safe travels to everyone visiting families and those racing the Grands.

Got the truck gassed up and the punks from school. Now all I have to load the truck and wait for Cece to get home from school and we are out the door. Hope to get to Wade's house by about 6 pm and settle in for the night. Then tomorrow when Tim gets there in the morning load a big screen TV in to back of his truck and head to my parents in Rhinelander. Then I will try to get in the woods for a few hours and see if I can sit in the deer stand for a few hours. Hopefully a nice buck will stroll by, but if not just getting out and sitting in the peace and quite is well worth it. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Later..

No comments: