Monday, November 23, 2009

Pictures from the racing yesterday





Here are a few pictures from the races yesterday. Nate at the cross race and then some more at the bmx track that Guy snapped of Nate and I racing. I have the week off and had a few things that I needed to get done. First was getting the ball joints on the Excursion done and get the emissions test on the car done. The car passed and the truck is still at the shop getting worked on. They said the the truck will be ready tomorrow as they were a real bear to get one side done today and wouldn't be able to finish it today. Good thing is that I am off and Cece is working and we don't need both vehicles. I also got a few more errands done and got my workouts in so good day off. But I do have to say that I do go to work to relax as the days off seem so be super busy. Now I have more time to do the packing to head up to Rhinelander on Wednesday night. First to stop and spend a night by Wade in Stevens Point and then to Rhinelander. Can't wait to get up north and hunt a little. Got to run and get Cece. Later..

No comments: