Sunday, November 22, 2009

Getting it done

BEFORE..........
AFTER...........


Last night I got the Christmas decorating done for the house. With the weather being so nice how could you pass up the chance. It took me about 20 seconds to get it done. I have to say it does look nice.

Today was another day of stacked up racing. First was the State Cross race and I have to say it was perfect weather. For Nate it went bad from the start though. I was wondering why he was not in the front group but after the race it was apparent as his derailleur hanger broke at the start but the skewer kept it place enough to race but he had 2 gears. He ended up 7th at the end and it was good that he stuck it out and that the derailleur didn't snap off and go in the spokes as I didn't feel like buying a new one. The hanger is way a better deal. Gage had a great race and took a 2nd place. He had a great cross season and it was great to see him have such a awesome race. All I have to say is great racing Gage.

Then it was off to the bmx track. We got there and got a few gates and then had to wait about 15 minutes as Tim E went down hard and was out for about 2 minutes and had to go to the hospital. Last I heard was he had a cat scan and things were ok just a real bad concussion. Nate made the mains and he took a 2nd in cruiser and a 4th in 20 inch. I took a 3rd in 20 and did not make the main in cruiser. Great to see Mitch K there as he raced and won his first race as a Novice. Not bad to show up and never ride the track and then win. Great job. Now I have off for the next week and have a long list of things to get done. Hope I can fit it all in. Now time for some home made lasagna that Cece made for us. Can't wait to dig in. Later..

No comments: