Monday, November 02, 2009

Photo's from the Tosa Tour











The Tosa Tour was fun as always. The fact that the teams all had different maps to go to this year was awesome as everyone didn't try to follow one another. Awesome idea to keep everyone flying all different direction. More work for you but well worth it. The Crazy figure 8 race was the best as always and I thing you could just have a day of that in a tournament format. That would be crazy. But thanks Russell for the hell of a great day. How the dust settled was we got Lucky and won the overall at the end. Man it was a blast.

Tonight after getting the kids after school it was eat your last solid meal for a few days. I had to run Nate and Maddie to the dentist to have each of them get 2 teeth pulled. Man I fell for them and they are good sports and I have not heard a peep of of either one. I am waiting for the script to get filled as I know once the freezing of the mouth wears off they are going to want some pain meds. Time to run and get the meds. Later..

No comments: