Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Bikes on the brain


There is a few things on the mind right now. First is that there is gate practice tomorrow and I can't wait to go. Have been having a lot of fun racing the bmx bike and I'm liking it more then some of the other bikes as of late. But that is because it is still new to me. Have been only doing it for 4 years and that is new compared to the 20 plus years for the other bikes. But still it is a blast and if you get a chance some out and see some racing, it is on Sundays at the Walworth County Fair Grounds on HWY 11 in Elkohorn. We race at or around 12:30pm.

Then this weekend Nate and I are heading up to the ICEMAN with Joe, Nick and Greg. I did this race a few years ago on a tandem with Mike Owens and it was a blast. But this year it is solo and I can't wait to see where I finish. Should be fun as every group takes off in there own wave so you can see where you end up as if you are lucky and can get in a group and hold on for the ride. Just hoping that something good can happen at the race this year too like finishing in the top 5 in age class. We are staying in a cabin at the finish line area so look for 1 of us and stop by and say Hi. Later..

No comments: