Sunday, November 15, 2009

Double point day



Today was another day of hitting the gates at the barn. It was a double point day which means more racers and faster ones. Nate always has the fasted and the most daring racers that take chances just to get that 1 more spot at the finish line. Nate made both mains today meaning that he had to bust some of his best gates and racing. Well he answered the bell and made both mains. He had the outside gate in both and ended up 4th in the cruiser and 5th in the 20 inch. My day pretty much the same as I had the outside gate in both mains meaning hit it hard and go. I ended up 6th in cruiser and 2nd in 20 inch. So it was a good day of racing and on top of it a fun one. The racing is fun but the guys and gals on the team make it a lot more fun. Gate practice on Wednesday and more racing this weekend. Going up deer hunting over Thanksgiving as I'm going to use my 3 days off next week to get a few things done around the house this year. Time to get to my brother Tim's house as he is hosting Jessica's Birthday party as she asked if would as they love to go over there. Thanks Tim. Later..

No comments: